Thursday, August 4, 2011

My New project

Well this is exciting, a new project and a blog posting!!!!!  Slowly does it.  Lucy at Attic 24 is inspiring with what she can whip up.  Her ability to convert from other's patterns then combine the colours has me drooling when I see her Ta- Dah moments.  The last one, Blooming Flower Cushion has got me though and I am going to have a try and post my progress for those that are interested.

My Chosen colours
Maybe not as bright but a good mix for my little project.

Wish me well and see you on FJMK's other side!

FJMK

6 comments:

  1. WOOOOHOOOOO Go Fran!!

    I think I've seen similar colours to those somewhere recently..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Bree sent me over. Great start to your blog! Cant wait to see how your crochet goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging, you will have a lot of fun and keep up the posting and you will get more people visit.
    I too love to crochet and have started some granny squares, hmm must get them out and do some more.

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors are beautiful and I cannot wait to see your progress.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please DO post pictures! (I wish I could knit/crochet-I'm terrible at it!) Those colors are lovely, I especially like the orange, gray and turquoise!

    nice to meet your blog Fran. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours, they will look amazing, anything & everything you create with these beauties!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete