Sunday, October 3, 2010

Purple with Envy

This is a funny thing Blogging, I have seen Bree and her blog giving away things.  She also did a fabric and craft exchange, pretty cool.  My Fabric exchange partner Jenn has two blogs very brave woman....and is resting one for the moment, thats life isn't it, but here I am actually writing something for who knows to read.

I think i might start a list of things I might want to achieve by the end of the year, is there enough space, be realistic I am sure someone will say..  Time to start, if you don't start you will never get finished!!

Time to go FJMK

3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging and thank you for the donation to the Flood appeal, also good luck in the draw tomorrow

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your blogging Frances, you'll be amazed the places it will take you. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome and enjoy your blogging Frances, I'm sure you will be addicted to blogging as I am in no time..
    So much to see and get inspired by..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete