Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Work still to be done!


Front complete!



Wow, this is a little ta dah moment really! I am really amazed at how easy it was to complete and that in 29? rows I only had to undo one (pretty impressive I can follow a pattern after all).  Now the work needed to complete: 1. Sew in all the ends that are on the wrong side. 2. Complete the pattern for the back. 3. Make an insert as I wasn't able to locate a circular cushion insert (shouldn't be too hard, two circles sewn together and stuffed!!!). 4. Assemble said pieces.....wish me luck!

 I am hoping that once it is stretched a bit it will spread the petals a little.

Then I should be able to get back to my hexies..........unless I do another one - VERY ADDICTIVE!

See you on the other side!

FJMK

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous love it! love the colours.
    you can get a square cushion insert and convert it.
    I've seen a tutorial but can't remember where.
    or yes I guess just make one is easy too, let me know if you want me to do it for you.

    ReplyDelete