Sunday, September 11, 2011

New Project


This is a look at my latest project, I had purchased some wool from Bendigo Woollen Mills and wasn't sure what to do with it.  I had seen this pattern on a few different blogs and thought I would have a go.  I have used the pattern from Attic 24 again - here is the link http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/2008/08/the-ripple-ta-dah.html.  I have 283 chain and will see how many more stripes to do, I have a couple of other colours to add (ordered today).


These are my latest hexi's for the swap - nice and bright!

See you on the other side

FJMK

2 comments:

  1. the ripple looks great! can't believe you counted 283 chains! and love the red hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel it in my bones. I am gearing up for the making of one ripple blanket. I can feel a planetary alignment coming on - and yours is looking luverly!

    ReplyDelete