Sunday, September 25, 2011

3 months till Christmas!!!!

Wow, its hard to believe that it is just 3 months till christmas, that means my little Madster will be 4 years old the week after, OMG!!!!!!!

One of my challenges before christmas is to complete my secret santa gift for Chookyblues Secret Santa Swap 2011.  It has to be something that I would like, that has lots of love, time and effort in it and would be lovely to open on Christmas day.  Also a decoration that has been hand made.

So my challenge is to secretly stalk some blogs, see if I can work it out, make it and not tell anyone till after christmas, I am really looking forward to this and I have to confess i have started!!!!! Yipee, progress.

See you on the other side

FJMK

1 comment:

  1. so glad to hear you have started the SSCS goodies.........wonderful.....

    ReplyDelete